Today’s episode is a co-interview with an amazing writer, producer, documentary filmmaker who has done incredible work and has garnered a vast experience with not just Ayahuasca, but with other sacred healing practices as well – Rak Razam.
Rak is the man behind the book and the film “Aya Awakenings – Shamanic Odyssey”, and today we both get the opportunity to share with you what’s happening now in the world of sacred plant medicines and how we can better appreciate their impact on this planet.
Most of you have heard about Ayahuasca and how I often talked about it as one of the most effective ways for someone to get a direct and fast transformation at a deep level. This episode is jam packed with information on not just Ayahuasca but particularly about the Bufo Alvarius River Toad, which is another sacred healing spirit that is getting more and more deserved attention in terms of its deeper healing and transformative capabilities.
It is truly exciting since the 5-MeO-DMT and Bufotenin content of the Bufo Alvarius are considered to be most powerful psychoactive natural medicine in existence. They promote change in a much deeper level and can transport your connection to a more spiritual or higher vibrational realm. (It is not for everyone at all.)
Rak is also involved with Terra Incognita Project, a retreat held in Tulum Mexico which is all about exploring Tryptamines, brain states and optimizations.
More in this episode:
- What potentially Ayahuasca is up to now and her role in shaping, influencing, healing, and transforming today’s world.
- Understand how Ayahuasca can help entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level to have a greater positive impact on the planet
- Get to know more about the Sonoran Desert Toad or Bufo Alvarius River Toad and 12 other different plant sacraments.
- Check our Rak’s interesting way of looking at things which he calls the “Whole Systems Theory”. It talks about how looking at the way things work into a greater whole can make you better understand how the human culture and mindset works in terms of cycle, feedback and evolution. Applying it to this topic, it’s an interesting take on the human attitude towards Ayahuasca and the emergence of a more effective healing tool in the form of the Bufo Alvarius.
- Know more about Terra Incognita Project and what Rak calls, Neuroshamanism – the modalities of neuroscience and shamanism forged together.
You can check out more on Terra Incognita Project through this link:
I hope you find this episode informative and that it drives more interest towards these sacred medicines for they can help dissolve boundaries and bring you into a real direct experiential knowledge of what you really are and what you are embedded in.
Note: I welcome you to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below. No links to other posts or videos please, they will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
If you like what you read in my blog, please pass along to your closest colleagues, clients and friends or anyone you think could use some inspiration to discover their message to the world. Thank you so much, I appreciate your participation in the discussion.
Have you experienced The Gateway Event yet? Register through the link below to a revolutionary, GAME-CHANGING 2-Day event that will unlock the potential in all areas of your life!