When you have a mission and you are ready to share it out to the world, your best option is to get involved in speaking engagements, through the different forms of media: seminars, conferences, podcast, tv shows, the works!
I put together a little video on how to get more speaking engagements. More speaking means more exposure, and more revenue.
This goes out in particular to all consultants and coaches who would like to know how to effectively put your foot in the door to get that VALUED ATTENTION of your prospective event organizers.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- The MAIN TOOL that is KEY in presenting yourself to event organizers and promoters.
- What the important things are that go into it to personalize and make it concise.
- How effective testimonials are.
- The specific content you need to highlight in your photos and videos that will work best.
- How to effectively lay out your topics that will quickly be identified by organizers to determine if you or your message is a perfect fit for their event or show.
Remember, in the end, it’s not as much as the message you are sharing, but the vessel that contains it, which is YOU.
Note: I welcome you to share your thoughts and ideas the comments section below. No links to other posts or videos please, they will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
If you like what you read in my blog, please pass along to your closest colleagues, clients and friends or anyone you think could use some inspiration to discover their message to the world. Thank you so much, I appreciate your participation in the discussion.
Have you experienced The Gateway Event yet? Register through the link below to a revolutionary, GAME-CHANGING 2-Day event that will unlock the potential in all areas of your life!