I just had the opportunity to speak with the gracious Tenille Bentley, acclaimed thought leader and host of the show Digital Consciousness.
In this hour-long presentation, we tackled and probed on the philosophy behind my business and how I apply a holistic approach to running them. Tenille threw very thought provoking questions that reverse engineers the framework of what I do.
Achieving something for the sake of achieving is not sustainable. It is limiting, it is tiring, and it inhibits possibilities. When you realize that Humanity is free, that YOU are free, and you operate from that standpoint, it gives you an unbelievable resource.
As Tenille puts it, we are presently living in a competition based economy which unfortunately breeds strategic corruption, among other things. I see that while we are presently living it, we are also now at the dawn of having this shifted into a more conscious, more enlightened fashion . I see people and corporations who are now learning to embracing this approach to life and business. Our planet is ready for this change, in fact our hurting planet is crying for it. I am happy that I get to see this change in my lifetime; and I feel I am lucky because I get to do something about it.
I do the best I can do to inspire others and inspiring the journey of change for other is through living my own life. My life is my message. I don’t think it can ever be more genuine than that. Some of the highlights of this talk include:
- My philosophy behind Free Humanity
- The shift of consciousness in business
- The present competition based economy and influencing CEOs
- The different business archetypes and culture
- Business psychopaths and how I deal with them
- Going beyond the conscious level when doing Positive affirmations to your life. How I tap into my subconscious.
- Dissolving boundaries and bridging worlds together
- My relationship to Time (synthetic time vs organic “real” time)
- Letting go of people
- How I would reinvent myself after all my mission has been accomplished – (this, in particular, stumped me in a good way! Very interesting question!)
- The ease of shifting our mindset and deprogram ourselves in relationship to time
- My journey towards public speaking
- How I identify, encourage, express, and nurture gratitude
- Miracles – identifying them, realizing them and attracting them
- The change in my approach to challenges in life
This is an insightful conversation teeming with both candid and reflective thoughts. I hope you enjoy this talk.
Note: I welcome you to share your thoughts and ideas the comments section below. No links to other posts or videos please, they will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
If you like what you read in my blog, please pass along to your closest colleagues, clients and friends or anyone you think could use some inspiration to discover their message to the world. Thank you so much, I appreciate your participation in the discussion.
Have you experienced The Gateway Event yet? Register through the link below to a revolutionary, GAME-CHANGING 2-Day event that will unlock the potential in all areas of your life!