Click here to listen to the podcast.
Oftentimes, it’s the simple things we do that allow us to be effective in what we do.
This is the main theme of today’s interview I had with Siimon Sander, for his podcast Entrepreneur Decoded. Siimon is the Co-founder and CEO of SVTMedia.
In the early stages of your business, before you get the value of your company, you have to conduct evaluations of the company itself. The likelihood of a successful venture happens this way and how do you that?
- Find out what is the minimal viable product of what you do – without any investment capital, find out how you can create something that works on a small scale.
- Keep expenses low – bootstrap if you must by making use of your own existing resources
Here are other key takeaways from this interview:
- Learn how to fail elegantly – gather as much information around your mistakes as possible so you can minimize them going forward.
- Don’t be afraid to not have everything all “set” before getting started – getting it all perfect before even starting causes a lot of stagnation.
- Ideas, unless birthed into the physical form, are worthless. Implementation and execution of ideas are vital.
- Avoid living in the future trying to get somewhere – Enjoy the moments in between in order to not miss out on everything that’s happening up until that so called future.
- Don’t be blinded by achievement, enjoy your life along the way and go get it, whatever it is that you are meant to have and to get and to achieve , let it unfold and it will happen.
- “Persistence beats intelligence”.
- We all have a calling, something that we don’t need a reason to do. We do it because we do it. Like birds who sing for the joy of singing itself, we all have our song. And part of the songs we all carry is the song to support each other, to build different things, and to express different things to do that.
- Make learning a continuing habit – Spend a minimum of 30 mins a day of reading or listening to a podcast that’s inspiring and uplifting. If we are not expanding then we are dying, so keep expanding.
Note: I welcome you to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below. No links to other posts or videos please, they will be deleted as they come across as spammy.
If you like what you read in my blog, please pass along to your closest colleagues, clients and friends or anyone you think could use some inspiration to discover their message to the world. Thank you so much, I appreciate your participation in the discussion.
Have you experienced The Gateway Event yet? Register through the link below to a revolutionary, GAME-CHANGING 2-Day event that will unlock the potential in all areas of your life!